Why do you get insomnia when taking Duromine?
Duromine weight loss capsules can cause unwanted side effects. One of the side effects of Duromine is insomnia. Duromine stimulates the central nervous system and thus it can cause sleep disorders. The intake of Duromine weight loss drug in the morning will help to avoid insomnia.
Sleep disorder is a common problem in obese people. People suffering from obesity may experience:
- Falling asleep problems
- Frequent awakening
- Early awakening
- Fatigue after sleep.
It is quite difficult to determine the causes of sleep disorder in obese people. There is no reliable data that exactly the intake of Duromine diet capsules causes insomnia. It is quite possible that sleep disorder occurs due to emotional distress or psychophysiological reaction to stress.
To improve sleep, the patient taking Duromine should:
- Not consume food within 2 hours before bedtime
- Not use beverages containing caffeine 5-6 hours before bedtime
- Abstain from alcohol before bedtime
- Maintain a regular sleep-wake cycle
- Ventilate the bedroom before bedtime
- Sleep in a room with a comfortable temperature
- Take a warm bath, listen to light music or read a book 30 minutes before bedtime.
If the preventive measures of sleep disorders do not help to avoid insomnia, you will need to seek a professional medical assistance. To improve sleep, a doctor can recommend prescription or over-the-counter sleeping pills.
If you decide to buy Duromine online and are going to use these diet pills in the combination with sleeping pills, make sure that drugs included in the obesity drug therapy do not interact with Duromine. Before purchasing Duromine in Australia, you can get all the information about the drug using email.